©2020 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of December 1, 2020 11:26 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
2018 Affordable Places To Live In San Diego County
6 affordable places to live in San Diego County in 2018
Are you looking forward to living in an affordable place in San Diego? Who isn’t, right? San Diego is widely known as “America Finest City”. It’s famous for its great weather, diverse mix of cultures, incredible cuisine, and for the fact that it offers an abundance of fun attractions for visitors of all ages. But what are the affordable places to live? We selected 6 cities within San Diego County for you to take a look at:
Lemon Grove is a small town in the midst of San Diego County. The city exhibits community pride and spirit in our modern era, and it’s only nine miles from downtown San Diego. The large monument of a lemon picture in the city has been its symbol since 1963.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $346,400
- Median Household Income is around $58,694.
Escondido means “hidden” in Spanish. It occupies a shallow valley ringed by rocky hills and it’s one of the few remaining communities where people of all income levels can enjoy the Southern Californa lifestyle. The city is located about 30 miles northeast of Downtown San Diego and it’s where you can enjoy a beautiful weather with year-round golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and fantastic events.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $368,500
- Median Household Income is around $54,268.
El Cajon means “the box” or “the drawer” in Spanish, and it’s a valley surrounded by mountains located 17 miles east of downtown San Diego.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $369,000
- Median Household Income is around $46,374.
Oceanside is the third-largest city is San Diego County. The city’s most important priority is safety and maintaining the quality of life that they all value so much. An interesting fact about the city is that it’s just south of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $384,100
- Median Household Income is around $58,949.
La Mesa was incorporated in 1912 and it’s a city located in San Diego County, California.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $421,200
- Median Household Income is around $56,693.
Poway is a city located in the US state of California, in San Diego County. Originally an unincorporated community in the county, Poway officially became a city on December 12, 1980. It lies north of the city of San Diego and south of the city of Escondido.
- Median Property Value in 2018 is $583,100
- Median Household Income is around $98,859.
– All Median Property Values and Median Household Income were added to this post according to datausa.io *